Thoughts to reflect and discuss.
- What does God’s Word mean to you? Read Hebrews 4:12-13. Does God mean what he says? How do you know? What does it mean that God’s Word is living?
- Jesus talks about money and politics a lot. Why do you think that is? See Mark 10:17-31.
- What are your priorities? With money? With time? With relationships? How do people know what your priorities are?
- How do you know when you’re rich? How would you complete this phrase “Rich is ________”
- In Mark 10:21, Jesus looked at the man and loved him. One might think Jesus would have judged. Do we love or judge others most often?
- Join The Well on Wednesday evening for prayer, music and a discussion on kindness.
Curated reads and links:
- Why We No Longer Need to Hide
- Psychologists Are Learning What Religion Has Known for Years
- Ways to Declutter Your Mind
- Wonderfully Made music video
Sign up to serve at the Extreme Community Makeover, October 23 workday here.
Submit names of your departed saints for the annual All Saints Remembrance Day on October 31 here.