Thankfully we live. In yesterday’s worship, Pastor Dave shared Luke 17:11-19 about the 10 lepers who were healed but one foreigner returned to give thanks. May we live with heads down in humility and prayer and hands up in gratitude. If you missed being with us check out photos here and watch here. See photos from The Well with Peter Mayer here.
For our Thanksgiving week’s reflections and conversations.
- Read Luke 17:11-19. What stands out to you? What is God saying to you in this story? What are you going to do about it?
- How might you lean into the posture of heads down and hearts up?
- Why do we celebrate Thanksgiving?
- How can we be grateful for the things we don’t have?
- Who do you need to thank? How will you do it?