The 3rd Sunday in Advent finds us with JOY! And our partner Jude Del Hierro from Confluence Ministries brought us joy. A Confluence band joined us and Jude shared a message about joy. We needed that. If you missed being with us, you can watch here and see photos here.
We take God’s Word into our week’s reflections and conversations.
- The Confluence Band introduced us to a new song, Mourning into Dancing. Listen and reflect on it here.
- Joy comes from within, it can’t be manufactured and purchased; what has brought you you? What brings you joy?
- When we look for God in this world that is weary and broken, we can find joy. Where do you see God showing up in our world?
- Jude suggested how we might obtain joy. Consider how these might help you find your joy:
- When we’re in the presence of God
- Where we’re sharing the Good News
- When we sing about God
- What is stopping you from receiving joy?
Curated links and resources: