It was a beautiful morning of worship yesterday. If you couldn’t be with us, you can watch here. The disciples were talking behind Jesus’ back about who was the greatest. Mark 9:30-37. Jesus, of course, heard them and reminded them that last is first and serving those as defenseless as children is where he calls us to. See photos from worship here.
We take the message into our week.
- When Jesus’ teaching is difficult to understand, what do you do? Who do you reach out to?
- How do you apply the Jesus’ words in your life: “Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all.” (Mark 9:35)
- If caring for children is key to entering the Kingdom, how are children cared for in today’s world?
- What was your favorite childhood movie? Why?
Curated links and resources:
- How to Pray with the Bible
- Blue Floats Away
- The Benefits of Positive Language
- Support Languages
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Join us for The Well at 6:30 pm Wednesday evening for our midweek twice monthly Zoom gathering!