The stream worked! We were glad to gather this Labor Day weekend and consider God’s politics – God got involved with God’s people and through Moses and Aaron readied the people to be free. God invites us to freedom and to participate in freeing the enslaved. It’s by love, with love and through love that we do this. If you weren’t able to with us, you can watch here.
Photos from the week’s ministry:
- Wed, Sept 2 – The Well
- Thurs, Sept 3 – Delivering school supplies & financial resources with Confluence Ministries to Colfax Elementary and Cheltenham Elementary schools. And to The Gathering Place.
- Sun, Sept 6 – Worship
We hope you will join us Wednesday evening at 6 pm for The Well; we want to see your face!
Our faith is not worship and done – it’s Sunday, Monday and all the rest of the days of the week. Here are reflections and conversation starters:
- How do you think God is involved with politics? Or do you? Is God a part of a political party or part of both?
- What gods do we have in our lives that keep us from God?
- How does the story of the Passover relate to our world today?
- If love is the law (Romans 13:10), how do we obey?
Curated links and resources: