It was so exciting to be back “home”! We returned to worship at Rock Canyon High School and welcomed people in-person and via the stream. We heard Jesus’ proclaim, “I am the Bread of Life. The person who aligns with me hungers no more and thirsts no more, ever.” John 6:35
We take our faith into our week, knowing Jesus is inviting us an abundant, exciting life with him. Thoughts for discussion and reflection.
- How have you been angry with God/Jesus? How did this lead you to respond?
- Have you been looking for a “sign” from God? What do you want to hear from God? How might you begin to be aware of God’s presence daily?
- Are you receiving the bread of life and the living water that Jesus offers? Why or why not?
- Where have you seen God recently? If you haven’t, how might you begin to see God around you?
- Reflect on this quote: “Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.” Ursula K. Le Guin
Curated links and resources to read or watch.