Giving in person during worship is always an option, but many people prefer to give online. Here are some of their reasons:
- It’s a step of faith…deciding in advance to give faithfully.
- It helps simplify life.
- It allows you to give consistently…even when you’re not at church.
- It allows you to focus on the service when you’re at church.
How does online giving work?
- It’s private and secure.
- You give any amount you choose.
- You can give using your checking account, debit card, or credit card.
- You can give just once or set up a regular weekly or monthly giving schedule.
- You can designate your giving to the general fund, the Ready to Bless fund or designate specifically where you’d like it to go.
When you click the Give Online button above, you’ll leave our site and go to a secure website where you can make your gift. Thank you for giving!
You can also make a gift via mail to the below address:
God’s Grace Community Church
PO Box 631633
Littleton, CO 80163
Giving & Resourcing
Here’s how we did last year to join Jesus in his Mercy to Change Me, We and the World through giving and resourcing of our missional community.
- 213 Women, Men, Youth and Children have given 3,321.5 hours of their time, energy and physical presence.
- The GGCC Missional Community and friends have given $44,557.81 and 16,459 in-kind items.
- 29,546 lives have been impacted through Jesus’ Mercy Changing Me, We & the World
Is giving on your list of “Top 10 Things That Make Me Most Uncomfortable” ? You’re not alone!
Giving is one of the most talked about subjects in the Bible….not because God needs your money…..but because giving is a heart issue. Giving reflects a grateful heart, and giving has the power to transform your heart because where you spend your money, your heart will follow.
Many individuals and families give generously and joyfully every week to continue the ministry and mission of God’s Grace Community Church, and as a result: Your giving makes a difference….at God’s Grace, in our community, and around the world.